|Book $156.00 (plus GST)|
|eBook $156.00 (plus GST)|
EARLYBIRD OFFER: SAVE 10% on this title when you order before 22 December 2017. Simply enter promo code BB18 at the checkout.
The 2018 New Zealand Master Tax Guide is essential reading for accountants and lawyers advising on tax. It provides succinct yet comprehensive coverage of a wide range of tax topics for the tax generalist who needs to be kept up to date. The Guide covers all areas of New Zealand tax law and includes practical examples to help explain how concepts are applied in practice.
As well as the comprehensive guidebook, you also receive:
Legislative changes and changes proposed in 2017 that are covered in this edition include:
1. A host of business-friendly changes, including:
2. Changes to the look-through company rules and for closely-held companies more generally
3. Goods and services tax changes, including:
4. Changes to the related party debt remission rules
5. Increases in certain personal income tax thresholds and family tax credit payment rates, and the repeal of the independent earner tax credit
6. Proposed changes to the collection of employment and investment income information
7. Proposed reforms to the taxation of employee share schemes
The new edition also covers:
Prices are shown in NZD and do not include GST or Delivery and Handling | Copyright © 2015 Wolters Kluwer