Spring Book Sale discount will be applied in the shopping cart.
New Zealand Financial Markets Legislation is a comprehensive set of key financial markets legislation for practitioners, business and regulatory compliance people. This book contains key financial markets statutes, regulations and exemption notices. The new edition is consolidated to 1 January 2018 and includes:
• Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013
• Financial Markets Conduct Regulations 2014
• Financial Markets Conduct class exemption notices
• Financial Markets Authority Act 2011
• Financial Markets Supervisors Act 2011
• Financial Advisers Act 2008
• Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008
• Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009.
• Tables of individual exemption notices
In addition to the financial markets conduct legislation the book includes:
- Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009
- Financial Markets Authority Act 2011 and regulations
- Financial service providers legislation
- Financial advisers legislation, including the Code of Professional Conduct for Authorised Financial Advisers.
SAVE 15%: This title can also be ordered as part of the New Zealand Companies and Financial Markets Legislation Pack.
To order the pack for only $198.90 (plus GST and delivery), click here or call 0800 500 224.