|$250.00 (plus GST)|
New Zealand Trust Reports, Volume 1 (Part 2) is now available in print. This follows on from New Zealand Trust Reports, Volume 1 (Part 1). This new case book reproduces full text judgments relating to the law of trusts delivered by the New Zealand High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and Privy Council for the period 2004 to 2006. Each case includes a comprehensive headnote to help with research, and to give you a better understanding of the court decision.
All cases are indexed by subject in the Case Index, and by legislation provision in the Legislation Finding List to assist in finding the information you need. There is also a Consolidated Cases Reported index listing all cases reported in New Zealand Trust Reports, Volume 1 (Part 1) and (Part 2).
Cases reported cover:
• Legal principles and new developments in the law of trusts
• The implementation by the courts of trust law in New Zealand
• Trust interpretation
• Cases which illustrate the courts’ exercise of their discretions under statute or inherent jurisdiction
• Unreported judgments referred to by the courts in subsequent decisions
• Decisions with unusual features which may be instructive in relation to the general application of trust law.
This 781-page casebook is based on the online service of the same name, which has a practical orientation for those actively involved or interested in the law of trusts, whether as a professional advisor or practitioner or in an active trust administration capacity.
New Zealand Trust Reports, Volume 1 (Part 1) is also available.
To purchase both casebooks (Part 1 and 2), order here.
Prices are shown in NZD and do not include GST or Delivery and Handling | Copyright © 2015 Wolters Kluwer